Documentation & Communication Coordinator
We are looking for a Coordinator to undertake a level administrative and project coordination tasks. You will help in planning, tracking and organizing projects and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
To be an excellent project coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams.
The goal will be to facilitate the effectiveness of projects based on the deliverables and timing.
Coordinator with some audit (soc1 soc2) and infrastructure Operations experience
- Has experience reporting of infrastructure operations documentation and communication
- Any audit readiness experience
- 1-year experience leading and supporting infrastructure operations documentation and communication
- Ability to support 1 audit program and able to support writing of infrastructure operations documentation and communication
- Able to support the back-office portion documentation and communication
- Problem solving experience
- Experienced for follow up with multi threads, 1-3 projects
- Experience providing good feedback on documentation and communication
- Leading a portion of a documentation and communication
- Support planning and coordination of 1-2 project documentation and communication plans
- Ensure timely implementation of policies and practices
- Support the budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Support communications through Microsoft Teams, Yammer, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings and maintain agenda
- Keep updated records and create reports or presentations
- Prior experience as project documentation and communication or relevant position
- 2-3 years documentation and communication to user and management via PowerPoint and email
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- 1-2 years experience of Excel, including formulas and pivot tables, PowerPoint, SharePoint and able to create reports
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient