Candidate will be tasked with managing the responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Pega Application Development / Maintenance in 8.x version
- Proactively work with Tech Leads / LSA in understanding requirements, design, development / maintenance, QA and Deployment of Pega Insurance Applications.
- Having knowledge of related technologies like XML, Database, App Servers etc.,
- Understanding of insurance domain required for software application development.
- Testing (Unit, Peer), Reviews (Design, Code & others), Deployment knowledge / experience.
- Support planning and coordination of a project and its activities
- Ensure timely implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through Microsoft Teams, Yammer, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings and maintain agenda
- Minimum 4 and up to 8 years of relevant Pega Development experience.
- Desired Pega CSSA certification preferably in 8.x version or at least 7.x