Salesforce Technical Architect
A senior (7-10 years) role the SFDC Technical Architect will support the day-to-day functions between our Salesforce Delivery and Technical Lead teams (onshore and offshore) to support our global Salesforce environment and deliver highly scalable and top-quality solutions.
- Candidate will be communicating with practice head and gathering the information of the project.
- Giving guidelines to the subordinates and makes things happen.
- Allocating task to the teammates to fulfil the project needs.
- The candidate will be customer focused, highly collaborative and constantly seek input to ensure success.
- Design, develop, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform (Covering Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Force.com, Chatter & AppExchange applications) based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Work in the with Agile Scrum delivery framework.
- Integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch and sync/async.
- Coordinate on Integrating both in Web-based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration or Middleware tools, such as MuleSoft, etc.
- Able to deliver multiple projects parallelly under stipulated timelines.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Train and guide the junior developers in the team
- Tracks & assesses team’s performance using approved systems, tools and techniques.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of a broad range of emerging technology trends and identifies opportunities where technology might be deployed to deliver business improvements and competitive advantages.
- Coordinate with Lead in technical designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the Ciberspring`s business objectives.
- 7+ years’ experience working in Salesforce design and implementation with hands-on experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities.
- Proven track record within an Agile Development organization, familiar with development methods
- Experienced in technical specification, design, and development of sophisticated business applications
- Expertise in implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, Chatter & AppExchange applications.
- Expertise in Salesforce core languages: Apex (language, triggers, classes, web services); Visualforce (pages and components); Lightning components and SOQL.
- SFDC Experience working in Visualforce, Lightning/Communities, APEX coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows, Flows, CSS, HTML, Templates, Custom coding and Web Services
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with senior levels of management, staff, and clients required.
- Awareness of/exposure to operational business processes, especially Order to Cash in preferred.
- Ability to think critically and challenge conventional thinking.