Senior IT Infrastructure and Operations Analyst
We require a Senior IT Infrastructure and Operations Analysts possessing deep technical depth within multiple technical domains, including Azure and AWS cloud platforms, Windows and Linux Operating Systems, Database, Systems Management Tools, Automation, Networking etc.
Duties include configuration, support, maintenance, and management of the following
- Windows and Linux server class systems
- Azure, AWS, and SoftLayer Cloud Platforms
- Oracle and MS-SQL data bases
- Enterprise storage solutions.
- Network components (i.e. Firewalls, load balancers)
Team members work independently and as part of a team to setup, document, and maintain systems vital to WK. Working within the ITIL framework and tools to manage Incidents and Change.
- Support and maintain server operating systems
- Windows Server
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- CentOS Enterprise
- Apply operating system patches as directed.
- Create, configure, and deploy operating systems and cloud components as requested.
- Perform scheduled software and hardware maintenance.
- Provide L3 support and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Monitor systems using enterprise monitoring solutions.
- Support enterprise storage systems.
- Monitor volumes for space usage.
- Plan and create new volumes as needed to prevent disk space issues.
- Create and manage Changes to systems.
- Create and manage Incidents.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, Application and Business leaders during standard operating steady state and incident situations
- Provide clear verbal and written responses and updates to both business and technical audiences
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology, or related field.
Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
Preferred Domain Expertise Certificates:
- Azure Certified
- Windows Certified
- 5-7 years’ IT Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience managing Windows and or Linux operating systems
- 3-5 years’ experience managing systems in Azure and/or AWS
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting enterprise storage and backup solutions
- 1-3 years’ experience working with network switches, routers, and firewalls
- 1-3 years’ experience working with configuration management solutions (i.e. PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform)
- 0-3 years’ experience working as part of a Dev/Ops team
- 0-3 years’ experience in data base support
0-3 years’ experience in VmWare/NSX administration