Senior Audit Project Coordinator Responsibilities
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to undertake a SR level administrative and project coordination tasks. You will help in planning, tracking and organizing projects and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
To be an excellent project coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams.
The goal will be to facilitate the effectiveness of projects based on the deliverables and timing.
Sr coordinator with audit(soc1 soc2 ) and infrastructure Operations background
- Senior leader of infrastructure operations audit reporting to SR leadership
- SOC1 audit readiness experience
- Sr level experience with Accounting audits
- Sr level experience leading and supporting infrastructure operations audits
- Ability to support across an audit program and lead the rewriting of infrastructure operations controls
- Able to support the back off portion of the SOC audit
- Experienced sr leadership communication
- Experience audit problem solving experience
- Experienced due diligence for follow up with multi threads , multiple audits
- Experience providing good feedback to guide teams during an audit
- Managing portions of an audit
- Ability to support working of controls
- Support planning and coordination of a project and its activities
- Ensure timely implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through Microsoft Teams, Yammer, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings and maintain agenda
- Prior experience as project coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of Excel, including formulas and pivot tables, Powerpoint, Sharepoint and able to create reports
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient