How will you capitalize on the cloud?The cloud’s benefits of flexibility, scalability, and cost efficiency are unparalleled. The challenge is harnessing these advantages without making unforeseen and costly mistakes.
Ciberspring’s cloud strategy is simple: Does it work for your business?
Combining architecture and applications, we have deployed numerous cloud platforms for our clients. How your business will take advantage will depend on your answers to these questions:
- What are your goals for leveraging the cloud?
- How much organizational knowledge about the cloud do you currently have?
- What business processes would most benefit from the cloud?
- What are the capabilities of the cloud you find most attractive for your business?
- What is your existing architecture and where does it need improvement?
- What are your concerns and needs around security and data ownership?
- What are your requirements for service level agreements (SLAs)?
We take your answers and considerations to all these questions and more, and help you make decisions regarding applications, platforms, and hosting – public, private, or hybrid – that are based purely on your needs and goals. Once deployed, Ciberspring continues to improve your environment with ongoing testing, cost management, training, support, and negotiating with cloud and application providers.
Innovate fasterBy utilizing Ciberspring’s application and platform development services, you will discover new business development capabilities you never thought possible. Operating in a sandbox, you can test out multiple business ideas in a safe and low-cost environment. Accelerate great ideas and trash concepts that simply do not work. Quickly, you can bring these cloud-based experiments to market – driving new revenue streams (to the great dismay of your competition).
Where will your cloud take you?With the cloud, there is limitless expansion, and endless opportunities. The Ciberspring team can build your roadmap and strategy to prepare you for today and tomorrow. Our cloud services include, but are not limited to:
- Audit of existing architecture to determine cloud readiness
- Cloud migration
- Cloud management of public, private, and hybrid environments
- Leveraging the cloud for DevOps
- Applying cloud security best practices
- Cloud vendor selection and negotiation