Medical device organization
- Health & Life Sciences
- Azure Cloud
- Power BI
- SQL Server
- Data Integration
- Data Visualization
- Digital Transformation
About the Client
Market leader in diagnostic imaging with systems for computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, molecular imaging, our X-ray products, ultrasound systems, and imaging IT constantly bringing breakthrough innovations to market, we enable healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality care, leading to the best possible outcome for patients currently present in more than 70 countries around the globe, making sure our products, solutions, and services are customized to meet local market needs, benefiting from an unmatched global expertise.
- Siloed data sources
- Data aggregation was very time-consuming
- Data aggregation and complex data calculation
- Data visualization and Market analytics
When our health is at risk, we rely on physicians to make the best possible decisions – from quick, early diagnoses to the most effective treatments and follow-ups. By constantly bringing breakthrough innovations to market, we help healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality care, leading to the best possible extent. The portfolio of products, services, and solutions is at the center of clinical decision-making and treatment pathways. Patient-centered innovation has been and always will be at the core to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what they are facing. The healthcare network needed an intuitive solution to access, visualize and share data about hospital resources.
Strategy & Solution
- Aggregating data across siloes
- Delivering full visibility into market data, Sales, Product, Customers
- Automated reporting and Data analysis
- Informed business analytics and reporting
It’s easy to feel limited by data when it’s sitting in a spreadsheet. But turn that data into a visualization, and it transforms into a meaningful story that’s easy to understand and share. Ciberspring implemented the powerful analytics platform Power BI into the organization’s tech stack to connect the facilities’ siloed data sources.
Working with health-system leadership, Ciberspring created intuitive and accessible dashboards in Power BI to bring key reporting metrics to life across programs, facilities and regions. In just a few clicks, registered users can combine data sources, add filters and drill down into specific information on demand. This approach allows for multi-level comparisons, so leadership can swiftly make informed decisions on how to efficiently allocate resources within their system.
The dashboards also track and visualize the location of customers by product, market capitalization, Sales analytics, Pricing, and Profitability analysis.
- Deep storage repositories, turning raw data into customer insights
- Consolidated system with data extracted from multiple departments
- Business users can run real-time trusted reports and eliminate human error from manual excel reports
- Consumer Preference Insights that drive decisions on promotions, customer operations, and product management
- More focus on customer experience and product availability. Technology enables real-time Sales tracking, product availability.
The centralization, automation and visualization of key metrics has empowered the regional team to better understand their data, manage facility flow and make more informed decisions. The health network is now able to leverage automated self-reporting to visualize the data in multiple formats for multiple locations in near real-time view. With a trusted partner and enhanced visibility, our client is poised to continue optimizing their services and reducing costs.