Global Biopharmaceutical Organization
- Health & Life Sciences
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Connected Patient and Healthcare Professional (HCP) Experiences
- DevOps Center of Excellence (CoE)
About the Client
Ciberspring’s partner is a leading global biopharmaceutical company listed on the Dow Jones Industrial Average and 2021 Fortune 500 list of largest US corporations by total revenue. The leading, award-winning company develops lifesaving medications to treat infectious diseases. It also continuously innovates research and development (R&D) to understand rare conditions.
The company faced the colossal task of integrating Sitecore, Salesforce, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud with one of the largest global AWS WorkSpaces. Success required proper architecture and resources to support globally distributed teams with varied job skill sets. The company also needed a robust library of high-quality components that they could easily rework and repurpose for efficient future builds.
Establishing a DevOps CoE called for a solutions provider with unique capabilities to:
- Act as a unified extension of a dev team within an Agile framework;
- Navigate complex medical, legal, review (MLR), and promotional review committee (PRC) processes;
- Ultimately deliver connected experiences with multiple integrated platforms communicating
Strategy & Solution
Ciberspring established and expanded the DevOps org with a world-class combination of project teams and dedicated talent leveraging multiple technologies. Measuring up to the speed and high-quality output the company needed, key milestones include:
- Implementing state-of-the-art applications fulfilling SLAs and ensuring high customer satisfaction;
- Integrating Sitecore with Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Mulesoft across the global environment; and
- Introducing monitoring and reporting tools that resolve engineering issues proactively.
Ciberspring delivered an unrivaled digital experience for the company’s patient- and provider-facing web properties. Visitors can now access next-level knowledgebase and automated customer support to submit forms and obtain data. With key technical challenges out of the way, the company shifted its resources to advance its critical business mission.
Ciberspring has produced external web presences with the ability to register for, locate, and schedule clinical trials. Additional web properties provide company-sponsored registry data for healthcare professionals. With the DevOps CoE securely in place, Ciberspring is now a managed services provider (MSP) for the company’s core websites.