Anne Arundel Dermatology
- Health & Life Sciences
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Data Integration
- Salesforce Lightning Upgrade
About the Client
One of the largest dermatology practices in the Mid-Atlantic region, Anne Arundel Dermatology operates more than 60 locations across four states.
- 60+ locations without a single system for managing referrals
- Different locations used different EHR systems
Anne Arundel Dermatology needed a centralized system for managing provider and patient referrals across their 60+ locations. Because the client had so many users across its fleet of locations, it needed a solution that would work with varying devices and integrate well with the different EHR systems it utilized. The company was already using Salesforce, but its users were frustrated with limitations of Salesforce Classic and were hungry to switch to the new Lightning interface.
Strategy & Solution
- Transitioning to Salesforce Lightning
- Training users in the new interface
We led Anne Arundel Dermatology’s transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning, unlocking new options for the client’s physician liaison team. As part of the transition, we trained the users in the new environment and refined business processes around the new interface.
- Centralized referral management
- Easily capture relationship details and build relationships with physicians
- Visibility into top referring providers
- Mobile-friendly, so data was always accessible
The transition optimized their referral management program by centralizing referral management. With the Salesforce upgrade, physician liaisons could easily capture details and build relationships with their top referring providers and actively manage referrals. Anne Arundel’s physician liaisons particularly appreciated Lightning’s mobile-friendly aspects, as key account information was never more than a thumb tap away on their phones.